Monday, April 29, 2013

Love is a missing puzzle piece waiting to be found. And I found it.

           Two and a half years ago, I took a picture at this very place. What is even funnier, is the day that picture was taken, was the day I met my husband. When we met, the thought of us dating never even crossed our minds. I never thought I would be where I am today.
           When we really starting getting to know each other was when his sister Kristin got married. I was a bridesmaid, and I decided to tell everyone at the wedding that Greg was my husband as a joke. Little did I know, I would be marrying him eight months later. At that point in time, I wasn't even at a place in my life that I was considering getting married. It took Greg three months for me to finally agree to be his girlfriend. He was very persistent, and I am very glad he never gave up. Three weeks later, I realized what a great guy I had, and we got engaged. Five months later we were married in the St. George, Utah temple. I married my Prince Charming and knight in shining armor.
           I had a rough road and made some choices I should have never made. I have no regrets though. If I had changed one day in my life, I might not be where I am today. I might not have married my best friend. I learned from my mistakes, and I became a better person and became who I am today.
           Marriage is no cake walk and it has its up and downs. But even we argue, I can't imagine life without Greg. The things that irritate me the most about him, are the things that made me fall in love with him.
            This Cinderella found her happy beginning in the next chapter of her life.



No comments:

Post a Comment